Monday, December 29, 2014

Rebecca Minkoff and Coach

Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C  $95
I am the type of person who, when it comes to clothing, has to have everything planned out to the T. Especially if i am spending a good amount of money on it. My Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C is in the color 'Biscuit' with gold hardware. I got it to match my Tiffany necklace which is in the color rubatos. I got my iPad in the color white so that it would look good with my necklace. I got gold head phones to mach both my iPad and my necklace. When I got my Mini M.A.C, I realized there was something seriously wrong. I did not have a nice, sleek wallet to mach my purse which in turn had to look good with my necklace and iPad. At that moment I pulled out my iPod and went on the hunt for a wallet. I ended up getting the corner zip wristlet in ocelot print cross-grain leather from coach and I got it in a light blue. I decided to be a bit crazy and it matches all my stuff!! Score!! I chose Coach because I love their leather and I could not afford Louis Vuitton. I own one of their purses so I know how they hold up and I really do love their company. They have a new designer from Louis Vuitton and I really love his new designs. I felt this was just the pop of color and design that I needed in my wardrobe.
 corner zip wristlet in ocelot print cross-grain  $75

Now, why I chose to get a Mini M.A.C. I live in Chicago, and I was sick of carrying bigger purses when I went downtown. I've always loved the Mini M.A.C's small size. I really love the studs at the bottom because it reminds me of the Alexander Wang Rocco. It's easy to carry and it can be worn as a cross body bag. It fits a phone, wallet, and some small makeup. It instantly makes any outfit look amazing. The Mini M.A.C retails for $195 and the Coach wristlet retails for $75. With tax I paid $80. I feel both of these are great buys and worth the money.




-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment