Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Naked 3

Hello you guys!!! I am coming to you all with a review on the naked 3 pallet from urban decay. Now I have had this pallet since April and I must say I am really in love with it. I'm a girl who likes to stick with nude like eyeshadows. But I like to play with some color. The naked 3 has 12 beautiful rich colors and every one is nude ish while playing with a small bit of color at the same time. It comes with a huge mirror and a dubl end eye shadow brush. There is one highlight color (strange) and two deep dark colors (dark side, black heart). The colors I am in love with are: nooner, liar, buzz, trick, and factory. I do feel blackheart is kinda messy. It is a very dark purple and you can easily make it look like you got punched in the eye. I know lots of people did not like the packaging because it is just like the naked 2. I personally love the packaging I do prefer the naked packaging only because it's easier to flip back. But I really love how the naked 3 looks as well. I do feel like it feels kinda cheep only because it costs somwhere around $54. The quality could be better but over all it's fine. I mainly care about the product on the inside. The shadows are very soft and glide on like butter. There is some fall out witch is very visable with the dark colors and can be very hard to clean off your face. The brush that it comes with is nothing fancy. It's a nice brush And I haven't had any shedding. It's quite dence and easy to use. I prefer to use my own brush but that's just me. Over all this a great product and I feel everyone should have this item in there makeup bag. I feel it is worth every penny. I hope you enjoyed and I will talk to you guys soon!!

-Ashley-



No comments:

Post a Comment