Tuesday, January 21, 2014

That's Heart pallet review



Hello you guys this will be one of the first reviews I do of many. I have recently purchased a load of products and I would love to share my opinion of them with you. Today I am reviewing the that's heart pallet :)

       That's Heart

That's Heart $19
I did not buy the That's Heart pallet it was actually a gift to me from my sister. That'sHeart is a makeup guru on YouTube and this is her first ever eye shadow pallet. The that's heart pallet comes with 8 different eye shadows colors, one blush, one highlighter, and one bronzer. The eye shadows are pigmented but I think they could be better. The makeup also does not have a good smell, but over all the pallet is very nice, and I have been using it every day. To make the eye shadows more pigmented, try using an eye shadow base. I found that it is very easy to create a smokey eye with this pallet that is natural,
and that you could wear every day; But you could also switch it up to more of a night time makeup look. Over all this makeup pallet is amazing and I would recommend it to everyone.
-Ashley-


No comments:

Post a Comment