Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Primping With The Stars review

I have been very in love with Benefit products lately so I kind of indulged and bought some. So the first review will be on the product Primping With The Stars.

Primping With the stars $32


             Primping with the stars 
This makeup set is really not a makeup set. This is, as Benefit would say, a " Fake-its" kit. This makeup kit has all the things you need to make your face look flawless. It comes with: Pore Fessianal face primer, Girl Meets Pearl highlighter thing, Benetint cheek and lip stain, They're Real mascare, Stay Don't Stray eye shadow primer, and Some Kind Of Gorgeous fake it foundation. The only two things I do not like about this kit is the eye shadow base (Stay Don't Stray) and the concealer/foundation (Some Kind Of Gorgeous) only because they are to light for my skin. But overall this is a very fun kit. My favorite products are Benitent and The're Real. I would recommend this product to everyone unless you are trying to stay on a budget.
-Ashley- 

No comments:

Post a Comment