Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ZOYA



My Zoya nail polishes came today. I got 3 colors because they were having an amazing special where you only have to pay for shipping, so I was able to get 3 nail polishes from them for only ten dollars :)

 I really do love Zoya because their nail polish formula is long wearing,vegan friendly :) and it does not have that nasty smell that most nail polishes have, which is great to me.

So I shall proceed to tell you the colors that I got. On the top of the page is the color Flora. I do like this color because its a pastel bubble gum pink, and it looks great for spring. The next color is one of their most popular mint colors, named Wednesday. This is just a very pretty mint color which I think looks great on all skin colors, and this one is so perfect for the spring/summer. The last color that I purchased is named Roxy. To me this color looks like your nails are having a party, therefore I think this color is just for fun. It does look very nice with multi colored nails.

That's all for my little Zoya haul. Hope that you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment