Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The stuff that I can open!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                 A three ring set from forever21
                                               I got a three pin set as you can see this is pin 1
                                                                          pin 2
                                                                    and pin 3
                                             I went to bath and body works and got three
                                             hand sanitizers and three cases this is case 1
                                                and sanitizer 1
                                                       hand sanitizer 2 and case 2
                                                      case 2
                                                       hand sanitizer 3 and case 3
                                                    above there is a pic of the lip gloss that I
                                                    got from bed bath and beyond and the brand
                                                     is revlon.
                                                        And below is a pic of the purse that got from
                                                         macys.
Do you remember the packages that I got that I could not open? Well if not go read that post then read this. But for those of you who do remember that time, I broke and opened them when I found out that I would have to wait for like 3 to 4 weeks for my Zoya box but anywho hear are the things that I got hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment