Thursday, December 22, 2011

fashion

I hate when people say that they hate fashion, or that they don't support it. Because they deal with it every day when they choose their clothes, or when they say that, "those pants are ugly."

When you go to your closet and pick out something to wear, that can say a lot about you. Like I have sweat pants and an over-sized Tee, and it says that "I don't really care. I'm just lounging around the house." But, if I wore plaid pants, a plaid shirt, jacket, purse, shoes, gloves, and hat, that would say, "I don't care about what people think of me." So your closet can say a lot about you. So choose your clothes with care.

 Being into fashion does not mean that you love the industry all of the time, or that you always know what's in fashion. It can just be as simple as caring about how your clothes look when you go out of the door. And you also don't have to be designer crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment